- Europe's trilingual magazine of international writing
- In Focus: Impressions from the Mediterranean
- Latest:'Poem – Arantxa Urretabizkaia' by Arantxa Urretabizkaia
- Featured:'A Heart in the Sea' by Nathalie Handal
- La revue européenne de littérature internationale
- Focus: Impressions de la Méditerranée
- En dernier:'Peter Semolič – Poésie' de Peter Semolič
- Feature:'Un cœur en mer' de Nathalie Handal
- Das europäische Onlinemagazin für internationale Literatur
- Fokus: Eindrücke vom Mittelmeer
- Aktuell:'Peter Semolič – Lyrik' von Peter Semolič
- Feature:'Identitäten im Fluss – Meine Mythomanien' von Julia Schoch
Featured Project: Poetry Connections
Poetry Connections is a series of translation workshops and performances organised by Literature Across Frontiers in collaboration with our partners, bringing together writers from Europe with writers from different linguistic and […]
Featured Project: LitNav app
Make your Commute a Journey of Discovery! With inspiring short stories set in cities around the globe, the LitNav app puts international fiction at your fingertips. LitNav can find the perfect story to accompany your commute, according to journey-length, genre, location, and mode of transport.
Listen to a story while watching it unfold on the ‘map’ feature, or read with LitNav’s easy-on-the-eye eBook format. Each featured city has its own informative ‘key points of interest’ available along the way.
Featured Project: Word Express
Word Express is a project for literary exchange in South-East Europe. In a region marked with past and present conflicts, Word Express aims to cross cultural and linguistic boundaries and bring new literary voices of the region to the fore.
Starting with three epic train journeys across the Balkans to Istanbul in 2009, over fifty young writers from South East Europe and the UK have been brought together in a series of encounters at workshops, festivals and events. Since the initial journey hundreds of pieces of writing have been translated into multiple languages, books published and a network of writers spanning the region has emerged. Spin-off projects are continuing to arise from the collaborative relationships formed on Word Express.
Featured Project: ‘New Voices from Europe and Beyond’ Poetry Anthology Series
New Voices from Europe and Beyond is a series of poetry anthologies published by Arc publications in cooperation with Literature Across Frontiers. Each edition is dual-language, with poems published in their original language and in English. Each draws attention to the rich variety of poetry from smaller or lesser-translated European languages. The books present selected poems by six poets from a particular literary scene and work often spanning generations and styles.